Sunday 4 October 2020

Somasekharan Nair

 Welcome to this Blog dedicated to our Guru, Teacher, Mentor and Well Wisher, 

Mr. Somasekharan Nair.

(2005 - 2014)


Nair Sir - as I type this and when you read or even hear this name, thousand memories can flash in your mind and thoughts. The impact he has had on all of us cannot be described easily through any medium of communication, it can only be felt.  

It is almost 6 years Sir left us, but many of us still think of him, need him or his guidance at difficult times, may even wish that he COMES BACK. 

Through this blog, I personally wish to share some of my memories with Sir through recordings, pictures, learnings, and how I still travel with him. I will also include some similar memories by our fellow friends.


Ramaguru Radhakrishnan


No comments:

Post a Comment